Wednesday 17 December 2014

First Post!

It Took Me 20 Years 


So several failed blog-commencing efforts, spanning over a couple centuries, later, here I am, with my first blog! It took me 20 years to realise that there's no specific topic or theme for my writing, and that I would just jump into the world of blogging and write about whatever I feel needs to be spoken! For those who know me, there's a LOT I need to speak about lol. The main reason it took so long is, I hadn't a clue where to begin. Until inspiration struck me when I was in the midst of my usual procrastination, a week before my finals . (╯︵╰,)

First things first, My name is Priyam Bhushan and I'm a 20 year old Medical student, as of 2015.
Med student + citizen of the world = frustrations
Talkative human + frustrations = rants
rants + passionately expressed =invigorated rants.

rant
rant/
verb
  1. speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.
    "she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"
It is something you'd hear from me in person too, and something I feel must be expressed to the internet. p.s. I love the internet. 

So I hope to become soon a part of your reading lists, and do send me your thoughts, opinions and rants, which you feel need to be shared with everyone who might relate to them, or learn something from them.
Happy Blogging! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment